Basic Vendor Information
For more in-depth information, check out the rest of the vendor links on this sight.
Cost to become a vendor
- $450 - per booth (See booth sizes and rates located in vendor area.)
Date of Bridal Show
- January 5th from 11:00 am to 4 pm
How many people attend the central Washington bridal show, CWBS?
- We have around 1,200-1,400 people attend every year. 400-500 of those are brides.
How many vendors at the Central Washington Bridal Show?
- We have around 70 vendors that fill up over 90 booths; some vendors purchase more than one booth.
What are the requirements to become a vendor?
- All vendors must be wedding related and have a business located in the Central Washington area.
- All vendors must have a Washington State master business license. Small independent franchise vendors such as AdvoCare, Avon, Pampered Chief, and Cookie Lee are exempt from needing a master business license.
How do I become a vendor?
- Send an email to [email protected] Once we have an opening and have established that you meet the requirements to become a vendor, you will be contacted and sent a contract for the show.
- The application is not considered a contract.
When can the vendors set up for the show?
- Saturday, January 5th from 8:00 to11 :00 am.
How do I get my business listed on the Central Washington Bridal Show web site?
- Purchase a booth; all vendors on the CWBS web site are vendor in the show, it is part of your booth payment. (See web page, listed under advertising, located in the vendor area.)