Attending the Central Washington Bridal Show
At wedding shows you will receive unique wedding ideas on how to plan a wedding reception.
Attending the Central Washington Bridal Show can be very helpful in planning your wedding. You can meet and speak directly with many wedding professionals - all in one location! It can be an enjoyable day for you and your wedding party, mother, and/or groom-to-be. Central Washington bridal show offers unique wedding ideas, door prizes and some of the individual wedding vendors may also give away prizes.
- Gather Information.
- Get unique wedding ideas.
- Talk with wedding professionals.
- Compare services and prices.
- Book Your date Immediately.
- Register for prizes.
- Try samples.
- See the latest wedding fashions.
- Get great new ideas.
Tips for attending wedding shows start with making a wedding planning checklist
- Be prepared to wait in line to register. Be patient! It is well worth it.
- Bring preprinted self-adhesive address labels if you have them. This will save you time and allow you to sign up very quickly for anything you want.
- Bring a pen and print very clearly when registering for anything.
- Bring your checkbook or credit card if you want to actually book any services, or hold dates with a deposit. Be sure to check on refund policies before giving any money, and read the contract carefully before signing.
- Collect any information you are interested in. Take it home to look over when you have some quiet time.
- If you are out of town, send your mother or friend to register you for prizes and collect information on services you need.
- Be prepared to wear a "Bride-to-be" sticker to receive special attention from the vendors.
- It is nice if your fiancé attends with you, if he is interested. About 30% do attend, so he won't be the only one there!